We have a very well stocked library consisting of rare ayurved books, medical journals and medical books. A qualified librarian is there to assist the students and the staff.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE APPLICABLE
- library card will be issued to the students on payment of Rs. 50/- in case of loss, the new card will be issued on the payment of Rs. 100/-
- A student is entitled for 2 books at a time for a period of 15 days at maximum.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- per book per day will be charged for the period of delay.
- In case of loss of the book, mutilation of book the student shall have to replace the library book with a new book.
- Personal books, personal belongings are not allowed in the library.
- Same book can be got re-issued in case there is no demand from other students.
- Students should refrain from marking, underlining and or removing/ tearing pictures from the library books.
- Students are not allowed sub lending of library books.
- Strict silence is to be observed in the library.
- Student should ensure that chair occupied does not create noise pollution when he or she leaves the chair.
- The student is requested to examine the book thoroughly at the time of issue of library book.
- Student is liable to replace the complete set of series in case of a loss of library book along a set of series.