There are 60 seats permitted by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India New Delhi. 51 seats including 09 NRI seats are to be filled up by the Rajasthan NEET AYUSH UG/PG Counseling Board, Jodhpur on the merit bases of NEET. For the remaining 09 AIl India Quota seats candidates will apply to the Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi as per their advertisement. After the allotment of seat either from Counseling Board or Ministry of AYUSH Govt of India, New Delhi, the candidate will report in the college with allotment letter and submit the application from available in the Prospectus to Principal/ Director Punjab Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Morjandkhari, Sri Ganganagar with the following Documents:-
- Attested copies of the certificates and detailed mark sheets.
- 10 recent passport size colored photographs of the candidate.
- Attested of the secondary certificate for the proof of date of birth.
- Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Certificate of bona-fide residence duly issued by the competent authority.
- Scholarship or merit certificate, if any
- SC/ST/SBC/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Medical fitness certificate