The following rules and regulations shall have to be observed by the hostelers:-
- The parents must submit two names of local guardians along with their photographs and complete address on whose request the student shall be allowed to go outside the hostel.
- No guests are allowed to stay in the hostel.
- No guests are allowed to take food in the hostel mess.
- Strict action will be taken against the students who do not attend classes while staying in hostel.
- Cooking is not allowed in the hostel.
- Electric irons, Heaters and coolers are not allowed in the hostel.
- Students indulging indiscipline disturbing other students and creating nuisance shall be dealt with sternly.
- Students are advised to sign the entry and departure register available with the guard of the hostel.
- The warden of the hostel shall be the overall incharge and students are advised to obey him/ her.
- A refundable Hostel caution money of Rs. 5000/- shall be charged from every student staying in hostel.